ADVISE PINEAPPLE ON AN APPROPRIATE ENTRY STRATEGY INTO NEW MARKETS AND FORECAST POTENTIAL COSTS FOR THEM TO LAUNCH INTO NEW MARKETS
ADVISE PINEAPPLE ON AN APPROPRIATE ENTRY STRATEGY INTO NEW MARKETS AND FORECAST POTENTIAL COSTS FOR THEM TO LAUNCH INTO NEW MARKETS.
• Since it is an app it is cheap potentially to expand into a new market. Be it the UK or the American market.
• The only costs that will have to be incurred is sending some one over there, or going over there themselves and hire a person, Potentially on commission. No need to pay wages. Or one of the owners could head down and just the cost of accommodation will be incurred. Which the company still have the benefit of writing of from tax. So, tax payments are reduced.
• I would recommend that the owners would head down there themselves. It looks more professional and since the product is only entering the market it would be good to see the owners on a personal level to establish a sense of trust between the parties.
o After a few companies have joined the platform a big marketing promotion could be launched for a very low price.
• An increase in social media posting.
• College campuses
• In recruitment places – leave leaflets if allowed.
• Secondary schools – teenagers looking for work experience
• Ask stores to throw a pink day in their store to promote this platform.
• Target heavily fast food places, these places have a high turnover, with a low skill force… AKA, these places are always hiring…
o Burger King
• Find the number of employees and their annual turnover
• Join with colleges to help students to find summer jobs abroad… aka, Canada… associate with visa packages to help with job finding and the interview process.
• Costs that need to be calculated
o Accommodation in the UK, in America for several different locations and time periods, flights, their potential wages
o App updates
o Staff payment for promotions
o European translations
• Establish a link on the app that allows for face to face calls to be made. Safe time on travelling, shorten interview process, hire people who would like to come to the country. More interviews can be done to find the right candidate.
• Eventually establish an office in each country…. Once there is a specific percentage of people looking for jobs via the app…
• The app would be great when bubbly staff is required for seasonal work … Christmas time and summer jobs
Numbers and Costs (Real Data)
• Top cities in the UK
Cost of Accommodation = average price of the three cheapest hotels on booking.com = 1,112.69+1,021.30+1,576.50 = 1236.83 that’s including breakfast
o Manchester and Greater Manchester 1,000.74+861.72+1,066.99= 976.48 including breakfast
Spent a week in each place. They could take one day off. (most likely on each Sunday as few managements works on these days.
The post ADVISE PINEAPPLE ON AN APPROPRIATE ENTRY STRATEGY INTO NEW MARKETS AND FORECAST POTENTIAL COSTS FOR THEM TO LAUNCH INTO NEW MARKETS appeared first on excellent homeworks.