I would like for you to review 5 strategic plans and respond to the title.
The work can be submitted in 28 days.
- The final paper will take into account the preceding activities. The Signature Assignment Analysis will meet the following requirements:
- Your paper must be typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, and a (minimum) of 1000 words in length*.
- You must submit your essay into Canvas by the assignment due date set.
- Paper will count towards 20% of your final course grade.
- Your paper must draw from and cite a minimum 2 secondary sources.
- Use appropriate in-text citations and a complete bibliography, formatted according to the most recent edition of an academic citation style (APA Style).
- Papers will be graded according to the rubric posted below.
This section will provide a written overview of the in-class activities and elaborate on the final section of the signature assignment.
The analysis needs to be APA formatted and is worth 200 points.
- Briefly provide a description of the trend and product developed by the group for the business selected. Include the description of the product/service and why the team decided to pursue this type of business. In addition, describe the type of ownership that this business will have.
- State the potential problem you may encounter in terms of competition, resources, or consumer related issues. Include the technology that will be essential to operate the business and include human capital/ training and development.
- Describe the SWOT analysis developed in Group Assignment 5 regarding perfect competition, and include the advantages and disadvantages of an IT SWOT analysis.
- List at least 2 solutions to the stated potential problem (See 2) and explain why you chose those solutions and what makes them possible.
- Include the code of ethics and type of management you will have in place (X? Y?). Links to an external site.What type of decision making will take place (centralized? Decentralized?) What type of environment is it (organic, mechanistic)?Download What type of environment is it (organic, mechanistic)?
- Conclude describing one lesson, concept, or idea that had significant impact on you as a consequence of the semester assignment. Include anything that you may want to do differently as business owner.
Additional points of clarification:
- Include a cover page with your essay. An abstract is not required.
- Be sure to write about your group’s business. Papers whose subject is other than their group’s business will not be graded.
- Ensure that your references, at a minimum, support your chosen business trend and/or demand for your product. You may reference other concepts if you wish, but if you do not have at least two references which support your trend/demand, you are likely to lose points.
- When describing the type of ownership, state why that type of business ownership was chosen. What are the advantages of that type of ownership?
- Be sure to include the SWOT analysis that was developed during the semester. Do not insert as bullet points. Instead, describe the concepts in writing.
- After the code of ethics, include a brief statement about social responsibility. State your group’s stance of social responsibility (make sure it’s one of the four possible stances from Module 2). Also include an example of what your business could do for social responsibility (that is, something modest about giving back to the community/society for example).
Write a paper that outlines the importance of the assessment process from intake to recommendations. This paper is based on your personal opinion and the use of relevant journal arguments to support your thoughts. This is a continuation of the past assignment, where you did a basic report of a pseudo-client. Consider the various parts of the assessment process:
1. Outlines the importance of the assessment process from intake to recommendations.
2. What tests should be used for your specific client, based on the information given?
3. What do the test results tell you about your client?
4. What recommendations would you give based on the information presented?
MAKE SURE IT IS ” MY ” OWN WORDS AND use relevant journal arguments to support your thoughts.
see the ” Additional materials” section for the PSEUDO CLIENT the instructions are speaking on .
The reference papers provided by excellenthomeworks.com serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only
+1 928 857 4025