- Can Christian dialogue with other religious traditions be a part of the calling to proclaim the Gospel?
- What can Christians learn from other religious traditions?
- Can religious experiences or teachings in other faiths be validated?
- How can Christians think critically about their encounters with members of other faiths?
- Be sure to support your personal reflections with examples and constructive thought
1. Aren’t all Religions the Same?
2. Don’t all Religions lead to God?
3. Isn’t Christianity Arrogant?