Life Stages Nutrition.
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during a person’s different life stages (childhood, adulthood, pregnancy, lactation, and such). Include the following in your presentation:
• Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during each life stage.
• Describe nutrients of concern or special concerns during each life stage.
• Identify physical activity recommendations during each life stage.
• Discuss the following topics for the specified stages of life:
• Pregnancy – weight gain recommendations
• Lactation – benefits of breastfeeding
• Infancy – growth rate
• Childhood – helping kids develop healthy eating habits and bodies
• Adolescence – helping teens meet nutrient needs
• Adulthood – aging and factors that affect it