Make sure you write at least one paragraph for each question
Make sure you write at least one paragraph for each question.
Please make sure that your answers are correct. You may look back in the lesson for help answering the questions. Please do not copy the answers from the lesson; give your opinions and use original words and examples.
· What is a hierarchy?
· Where are hierarchies found?
· What are the advantages of a hierarchy?
· What are the disadvantages of a hierarchy?
· Provide an example of a hierarchy that might be found in a health care setting.
After you have worked through answering the questions again, compare your initial pre-activity answers to your current answers. Write a reflective summary of at least 250 words what you found. Your summary must include:
· How were your pre-lesson and post-lesson answers similar?
· How were your pre-lesson and post-lesson answers different?
· What did you learn from the lesson?
· How can you use what you have learned if you pursue a health care career?