Next, explain your health promotion plan and describe how it will be implemented, evaluated, and monitored.
In this assignment, you will expand on ideas for diabetes management by writing a comprehensive, holistic plan of health promotion and disease prevention that addresses the needs of individuals in the Latino population. First, identify the best health care promotion theory (Pender’s health promotion model) and best practices to use with your chosen population. Next, explain your health promotion plan and describe how it will be implemented, evaluated, and monitored.
Include the following components in your assignment:
1. Justify, based on researched evidence, the best health care promotion theory, practices and approaches to health care promotion, addressing the identified health care concerns in your chosen population.
2. Discern how the holistic health promotion plan will promote quality patient outcomes and cost-effective health care.
3. Describe the strategy for implementing the health promotion plan.
4. Explain how you will monitor and evaluate the plan for quality improvement.
5. Explain how the plan would affect and be adapted in at least two different health care delivery settings, such as acute care settings, ambulatory care settings, managed and integrated care settings, or other settings.
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
Number of resources: 8–10 citations.
Length of paper: 8–10 pages.
[Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.