https://excellenthomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://excellenthomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75.png admin2020-08-09 04:28:342020-08-09 04:28:34Option B. Do GCFLearnFree.org (2010 or 2013) amp; answer each in 4+ sentences: http://www.gcflearnfree.
Option B. Do GCFLearnFree.org (2010 or 2013) amp; answer each in 4+ sentences: http://www.gcflearnfree.
Option B. Do GCFLearnFree.org (2010 or 2013) & answer each in 4+ sentences:
- To learn how to use Access, go through Access 2010 tutorials &write up in 4+ sentences.- Working with Data: Tables, Forms, Sorting/Filtering Records- Running Queries & Reports- Database Design Tips and – Take the Quiz at the end. Write up in 4+ sentences.
- What are 3 differences between Excel & Access,since both can be considered database software? When would you use each one? Include a specific example for each difference. Is there another database software you would use in a small business or organization that is NOT MS Access? Why? (4+ sentences)
- What is thedifferencebetween atable, a form, a query, and a report in MSAccess objects? Give a specific ‘real world’ example of how & when each could be used. You can use other real-world examples as well. (4+ sentences, specific examples).
- If you have a small business that works with MSAccess & Excel, at what point do you need to consider a larger database system for CRM (customer relationship mgt.) like Salesforce, Insightly, or Zoho? Check out BusinessNewsDaily.com website or others (4+ sentences).
- What is data warehousing? Example? (4+ sentences) Search & write up in your own words (try Webopedia or the Quick Guide to Data Warehousing Overview at: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/dwh/dwh_quick_guide.htm