Part Two: Signature Assignment Project Paper (The research paper) â€“ (80 points)
1. The general Topic for signature paper is the economic effects of trade relationship between the U.S. and Mexico â€“(emphasis is given to import- export activities between the two countries).
While writing your signature assignment paper or project you should consider the following:
* A typical project paper or group project for this course might survey around 5-7 articles (depending on the nature of the literature)
* You should mention all of them when their subject matter arises, but you might focus on approximately 5 articles. I prefer one or two of the articles to be â€œpeer reviewedâ€ article.
* Your paper must draw from and cite a minimum 1 primary and 1 secondary source.
*Articles mentioned in your paper should be â€œReferences or Biographyâ€, given the complete citations.
* Your paper must be typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 â€“point font, and a minimum of 1000 words in length
*Pages must be numbered.
*Footnotes should contain complete sentences which expresses thoughts that are too tangential to put into the text ofthe paper
*Your paper should have three or more numbered sections, each with a title like â€“ Introduction, Conclusion, etc. The tilesof the section other than introduction and conclusion will depend on the content of your paper
*Your paper should have an introduction telling the reader the sequence of things you will present, and a conclusion,summarizing what you have done
*Your paper must have a title page where you state your name or team members, the title of the paper, course numberfor your paper, the semester, and, and the year the paper has been written
*or each paper on which you focus in depth, state clearly: (a) what questions does it ask? (b) How does it try to answerthem? (c) What conclusions does it come to?