Students must address one of the three topics below.
- Topic 1: What are the challenges for a business that aims to be both legal and ethical?
- Topic 2: Are there limitations in trying to manage ethics through formal ethics codes and programs?
- Topic 3: Does CSR represent a genuine desire by corporations to do well towards society?
The Essay requires:
· The appropriate use of essay format: headings, introduction, discussion, conclusion.
· A thorough research and treatment of the contemporary literature in the topic area.
· A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
· Industry/organisational examples should be incorporated into the essay as illustrative evidence
· An ability to utilise the wider literature in constructing the narrative is displayed throughout.
· Displays critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
· Displays critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
· Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System
You must use a minimum of 12 references:
· Text books :The prescribed text and at least 4 other text books
· At least 4 academic journal articles (found using EBSCO, Emerald, ABI/Proquest, Science Direct, Informit etc)
· 3 other source of your choice : Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source
· No more than 2 reference may be general Internet based sources.
· Wikipedia is not tobe used and does not count as an academic reference.
Feedback:Comments and a mark will be returned to you within two weeks of submission.
Below is the feedback form which will be used to provide you with your grade and summary feedback.
Use the following coupon code :
The post The appropriate use of essay format: headings, introduction, discussion, conclusion. appeared first on excellenthomeworks.com.